Hey that's a very interesting book...very similar to what i've been trying to put through in the HR training i've been attempting...obviously learning in the process...
Loved the incident that occured at the book shop...its amazing!!
Hey Deepak - where did you get the Audio from? I was looking for it too - for the same reason. Am not getting as much time as i need to read all the books on my to read list.
Hey that's a very interesting book...very similar to what i've been trying to put through in the HR training i've been attempting...obviously learning in the process...
ReplyDeleteLoved the incident that occured at the book shop...its amazing!!
I am going to add this to the list of books I should read. Interesting story about the 'book-seer' :-)
ReplyDeleteThinking without thinking.. hmm.. Reminds me (esp. The first example) of the Autistic Savants. Rain Man, Calling Rain Man!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your recommendation.
ReplyDeleteI will also read it. :-)
I actually listened to the audio book. So, it was pretty quick. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Deepak - where did you get the Audio from? I was looking for it too - for the same reason. Am not getting as much time as i need to read all the books on my to read list.
ReplyDelete