yeah, the book is a good masala fiction.. but a nice time pass when you are bored. completly absorbs you..
ha, there you go, that would be a super duper hit. I have read Da Vinci code and then Angles & Demons, both were good enough to keep me involved. I heard hollywood is making the Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks is acting as the prof.btw, A & D is a pre sequel of da vinci code..
yeah, the book is a good masala fiction.. but a nice time pass when you are bored. completly absorbs you..
ReplyDeleteha, there you go, that would be a super duper hit. I have read Da Vinci code and then Angles & Demons, both were good enough to keep me involved. I heard hollywood is making the Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks is acting as the prof.
ReplyDeletebtw, A & D is a pre sequel of da vinci code..