Pages

Sunday, 11 December 2005

Life as Usual

I had been inactive on the blog for almost 2 months now. Well, there was a lot of activity happening in life that kept me away from writing. There were lots of emotions that I went through in these last few days. Interestingly, I had contradicting emotions at the same time. On one hand I was happy about achieving a milestone in my life, something that I had been waiting for a few years and at the same time there was lot of turmoil during the same period to get too many things done from far too many people. Irony was that during this time I was all alone and literally no one was by my side when I needed it the most. I needed to share my joy and my agony at the same time. There were people, both family and friends, who refused to be there, there were people who could have been there but could not be there, there were people who said we would leave you alone now and be back with you when you are done with this. And strangely enough, people did start coming back to my life, the day I kind of settled down, though lots of things are still pending.
Was this one of those testing times in your life, when your strength is put through a stress test? Was it just conforming to the age old pearl of wisdom ‘when its dark, even your shadow leaves you alone’? Was it really so bad, or am I being too sensitive? Do you ever have people in your life who would always be there no matter what? I am still searching for these answers. And thankfully I am in more peaceful state now to think of these questions and probably find an answer to them.
A lot of times, I thought of putting what I was going through on my blog, but was not very sure how much it should be shared in a public domain. Anyways, as they say all is well that ends well, and I should get back to my ‘Life as usual’.
Santosh, thanks for your last comment, it triggered me to write. Thanks a ton.

12 comments:

  1. looks like u had lots of heart breaks and u have done something really bad in ur life....like have had many relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anuradha!!

    U write gr8.....I'm a big fan of urs are u married or getting married....Hey don't get scared i'm a girl in college working in s/w firm bangalore...

    raks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times when there pharses come.. and ofcourse some testing time for yourself to strength for the cyclone which might hit later.

    I hear this saying that.. everyone is alone in their journey, alone in thier battle. Freinds and relatives are like streams joining the river nad leaving the river.... pull up uour scoks and move..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anuradha,

    I have always sincerely admired the style of your narration and your sensitivities which one can actually feel in your blogs . Very relative to human. Yours is the only blog I like to read whenever I happen to get some time on net. Very refreshing flow of thoughts and always full of life.
    This is life !!! All these emotions , happenings actually contribute to your moving ahead or learning from the incidents.
    All I can say is always believe in yourself and you will never loose!!! Come what may !!

    I dont know what your personal situation is but all I can say is you are a very strong person !!! Move on --- this is what somebody told me when I was in the same frame ...
    And keep on blogging !!!!

    Mini Singh

    ReplyDelete
  5. To invite, accept and live through suffering in life is to be stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ramesh,

    It seems you are made of plastic or metals. Thats the reason for your comments. This is Life ... very living ... all these things happen when you are alive ...actually living ... all these are experiences... which everyone goes through .Although we all like to preach others to be selfish and think of only ones own happiness and well being... In real life this does not happen... Ultimately , money and materialistic comforts dont matter that much at the end of the day... It is somebody's warmth which make your life blissful.. And all this happens only when you are living and alive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous 1, No I have not had many relationships and neither have I been through a heart break in years.
    Raks, I am not married and niether am I getting married :-)
    Sujit, I agree and I am moving on, my next posts will show you that
    Mini, thanks for all those kind words. You know being too strong can mean being as much lonely.
    Anurag, I am impressed by what you have written...will discuss it when we meet.

    -Anu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi anu!!
    Gr8 don't get married...Njoy like that only....
    r ur parents forcing u for mrrg...
    if they r'nt ur lucky....
    Do u 've a boyfrnd sorry....felt like asking u...:)

    Well i need to disccuss a problem of my friend who was betrayed by
    a s/w professional....He was engaged to someone else...and when
    my friend came to know abt this she was under trauma....

    from all these exp i've also decided not to marry....but have a healthy relation.....

    But sometimes we need to b committed....

    Anu u sound very innocent ...Please
    if u like someone get mrrd by knowing all abt him....

    All the best....

    Raks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. To live without suffering requires challenging the very roots of our conditioning that is constantly active in our daily existence. This is not only ardous but involves a great deal of awareness, intelligence and hard work. It's much easier make sufferring legitimate & acceptable with explanations and justifications. But the real issue here is - are you capabale of bringing about an end to sufferring - completely and permanently.

    If yes, then you will be free of it and your living will have a different quality to it.

    If not, then all you will do is to be abusive or accusatory or seek other comfortable rationalisations and continue to experience suffering in its many forms and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you disabled the comments section for the latest 2 posts..???

    ReplyDelete
  11. somehow i feel, u tend to exaggerate your ideas, emotions to the point that they kinda provide u a halo. What u underwent, everyone does and u r not an exception. As Anurag points out, its how u deal with it and how it can make u more mature, that matters. Stick to writing reviews, dont self aggrandise yourself

    ReplyDelete