Ms Anuradha: I am an American who is about 2/3 of the way through The World is Flat. I enjoyed the same sections as did you and many more. As a teacher, I share many of Friedman's concerns about American students. I am also very curious about Bangalor (sp?). Can you tell me more about your city?
Hi Jim, Tell me what you would like to hear on Bangalore. It is the hub of Indian IT industry, has world's most pleasant weather around the year, is becoming the back office of the world while also stepping into the innovator's shoes. While being all this, it is culturally vibrant, becoming a cosmopolitan city, infrastructure is struggling to keep pace with the growth, but we all hope one day it would catch up.
Let me know what you would like to know about the city, and may be I can reply you on your e-mail Id. It would be intersting to know your view on how you perceive Bangalore and India.
Ms Anuradha: I am an American who is about 2/3 of the way through The World is Flat. I enjoyed the same sections as did you and many more. As a teacher, I share many of Friedman's concerns about American students. I am also very curious about Bangalor (sp?). Can you tell me more about your city?
ReplyDeleteThank you
Hi Jim, Tell me what you would like to hear on Bangalore. It is the hub of Indian IT industry, has world's most pleasant weather around the year, is becoming the back office of the world while also stepping into the innovator's shoes. While being all this, it is culturally vibrant, becoming a cosmopolitan city, infrastructure is struggling to keep pace with the growth, but we all hope one day it would catch up.
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you would like to know about the city, and may be I can reply you on your e-mail Id. It would be intersting to know your view on how you perceive Bangalore and India.
-Anu
'limit' naheen 'had' boliye memsaab :-).
ReplyDelete- s.b.