nice to read ur thoughts on osho..i am also deeply inspired by his vision. i am looking for some of his books on tao. would u have an idea what titles are available.?
Dear Anuradha, I saw your blogsite about The Book Of Man by Osho. I am an author from Tamilnadu, India. Recently I had the privilege of translating this great book into Tamil. It has been published by Kavitha Publications, Chennai. I lived with the book for more than three months. Though I have read a lot of Osho's works, to read it with a view to translate it was a transforming experience for me. Osho is one of the greatest Rascal saints of this century like Meister Eckhart who had a similar reputation a few hundred years ago. I enjoyed your quotes from the book. All the best. My name is sridhar. I write under the name of Varalotti Rengasamy. regards, sridhar
Great ! good to know abot Osho. He is a truth. Truth will never be accepted by cunning people. Truth is always HARD. What Osho said is always right "All are conditioned and they can not accept Truth". Good one Anuradha, I really admire your sharing.
Great ! good to know abot Osho. He is a truth. Truth will never be accepted by cunning people. Truth is always HARD. What Osho said is always right "All are conditioned and they can not accept Truth". Good one Anuradha, I really admire your sharing.
I love to read osho books. he is the great guru of this age. I hope our generation will understand his message. Many people say that he was a sex guru.I really can't understand why people say this. but I think he was the real spritual guru. who told not to choose be choicless. Not try to become just be.
I got your reply on 16th March 2010. Sorry to say - I dont know Hindi. Can you pls send the same in English. You know - I love to read and hear about Osho. Pls do the needful.
hi anuradha
ReplyDeletenice to read ur thoughts on osho..i am also deeply inspired by his vision. i am looking for some of his books on tao. would u have an idea what titles are available.?
thanx n regards
manish
Osho was a rebel , no doubt about it. A free mind.
ReplyDeleteBrainwashed Hindus, brahmins grew up with stupid ideas put into our heads by our parents and society.
Osho threatened everything, he put a question mark on everything.. India is a country that never accepted Buddha, would it accept an Osho?
Its the myth of fingerprints, its the same all around the world.
Oh by the way,
Osho's name in case anyone is confused : Rajneesh Chandra Jain, onetime Lecturer of Philosophy at Government Arts College, Sagar University.
I had a buddy in Raipur (where I studied) , his dad used to teach in the same college as Rajneesh.
Dear Anuradha,
ReplyDeleteI saw your blogsite about The Book Of Man by Osho. I am an author from Tamilnadu, India. Recently I had the privilege of translating this great book into Tamil. It has been published by Kavitha Publications, Chennai.
I lived with the book for more than three months. Though I have read a lot of Osho's works, to read it with a view to translate it was a transforming experience for me. Osho is one of the greatest Rascal saints of this century like Meister Eckhart who had a similar reputation a few hundred years ago. I enjoyed your quotes from the book.
All the best.
My name is sridhar. I write under the name of Varalotti Rengasamy.
regards,
sridhar
Hi Anuradha,
ReplyDeleteGreat ! good to know abot Osho. He is a truth. Truth will never be accepted by cunning people. Truth is always HARD. What Osho said is always right "All are conditioned and they can not accept Truth". Good one Anuradha, I really admire your sharing.
Hi Anuradha,
ReplyDeleteGreat ! good to know abot Osho. He is a truth. Truth will never be accepted by cunning people. Truth is always HARD. What Osho said is always right "All are conditioned and they can not accept Truth". Good one Anuradha, I really admire your sharing.
I love to read osho books. he is the great guru of this age. I hope our generation will understand his message.
ReplyDeleteMany people say that he was a sex guru.I really can't understand why people say this. but I think he was the real spritual guru. who told not to choose be choicless. Not try to become just be.
pranaam!
ReplyDeletehar yug mein bhuddon ka ek hi swar goonjta hai....
gatey gatey paragatey...aur yahi har manushya ki kshamta bhi hai aur beej roopi smbhavna bhi....
kya sahi hai kya galat iska nirnaya budhhi se nahi varan vivek se hona chahiye....
jinhone osho ke sannidhya mein unke brahm swaroop ko jaana ve hi vaastav mein unhe jaan paye....
kewal shabdon ke madhyam se unki chhave ukerna shayad ek bhool hi hogi....
aur yeh har budhdh purush ke sambandh mein satya hai...
I got your reply on 16th March 2010. Sorry to say - I dont know Hindi. Can you pls send the same in English. You know - I love to read and hear about Osho. Pls do the needful.
ReplyDeleteRegards.
G.A. Manjunatha.