Pages

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Explore Bangalore Series- XI - Food

Since my cook ditched me last month, I am back to eating out more. There are quite a few places that I discovered during last month or so…

1. Fiorano, Koramangala – Excellent food, decent ambience, little costly

2. Café Inch, 100ft Road, Indiranagar – Usual coffee, excellent interiors, love the glass tables that hold books

3. Barbeque Nation, 100 ft Road, Indiranagar – Excellent ambience, good concept of embedded barbeque in tables, decent food

4. China Pearl, Koramangala – Okie Dokie, ‘I am also a Chinese restaurant’ kind of place

5. Spice Pot, Bannerghatta Road – One of those extended from Udupi joint kind of restaurant. Suggest not to try North Indian food here

6. Sunny’s, Vittal Mallya Road – Good location, good ambience, decent food, Pizza is quite good

7. Bhartiyam, BDA Complex, HSR Layout – Indian food served in a fast food manner, serves hot jalebi…so for me anything else does not matter. But okie dokie kind of place, found it a bit louder.

8. The Beach, 100 ft Road, Indiranagar – Good for lazy Sunday brunch

9. The only place – Museum Road – Ok kind of food, location is good, boutique outside the restaurant is more interesting than the restaurant itself.

10. Pebbles, Palace grounds – AVOID, bad ambience, pathetic ( or should I say No) service, if you end up being there, please check the total of your bills, you can be cheated at every point.

3 comments:

  1. Can i add to that list
    1>Sonakshi Sharma, a small place in Kormangala
    2>Atithi on Bannerghatta road, good food but bad service during rush hours
    3>There's a punjabi restaurent in front of Shopper's stop.Don't remember the name. Good food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, for the list..I am new to bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be interested in writing more about food and restaurants in Bangalore? Check out this website www.needgrub.com

    ReplyDelete