Pages

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Jeffrey Archer in Gurgaon

This post has been moved here

5 comments:

  1. He was in Mumbai too if I am correct though I have very less interest of reading but yes, I heard about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try reading Not a penny less,not a penny more...........its light and very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try reading not a penny more ,not a penny less,its light and very interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chanced upon your blog and found it very informative. The event blogs are striking enough to have a feel of the event, so, I would like to have a little chit-chat on your blogging interests. And even we are coming up with an event on startups on June 6th. So, can I have your contact details? Looking forward to hear from you.

    Contact me on : devarchit@siliconindia.com

    I chanced upon your blog and found it very informative. The event blogs are striking enough to have a feel of the event, so, I would like to have a little chit-chat on your blogging interests. And even we are coming up with an event on startups on June 6th. So, can I have your contact details? Looking forward to hear from you.

    Contact me on : devarchit@siliconindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've read his paths of glory....
    he is man with miracle... no one could have been able to tell us the story so lively.... he is master story teller

    ReplyDelete