Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

The Long Silence by Shashi Deshpande


This review has been moved here.

To buy this book please click 

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a habit of book-reading. The only book I had read little bit till-date is :
    My experiments with truth - M.K.Gandhi.
    But I am happy to read your blog full of book reading and who knows may be one day your blog will help me to buy few to read few.
    Thankyou for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review and a really nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANX A LOT AS YOUR ARTICLE HELPED ME OUT AS I GOT TIMELY AND ACCURATE INFO ABOUT "THE LONG SILENCE" BY SHASHI DESPANDE. PEOPLE LIKE MAKES OUR JOB EASY AND I THINK THIS IS THE TRUE NATION SERVICE BY A SILENT WARRIOR. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been her fan since college but her books are usually very heavy. I always end up picking up a mindless chicklit after reading a Shashi Deshpande book

    ReplyDelete