Pages

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Young Turks aka The Road to Raisina by Krishan Pratap Singh







This review has been moved here.

To buy this book please click 

8 comments:

  1. i had read a book called 'road to raisina hill'....which has the same charcaters as u describe in 'young turks' and even the same storyline - perchance has 'road to raisina hill' been renamed and launched as 'young turks'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way down the book, the overpowering thought that i have is one that every jeffery archer fan would swear by, is the arraival of the Indian Archer. All i can say is i feel like taking a day off to finish this book like i used to do with all my archer books back in college days.
    i would be delighted if anyone can post the email address of Krishna Pratap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krishan Partap Singh10 August 2010 at 08:11

    Yes, Dimitry, this is the same book as Road to Raisina. It was republished this year as Young Turks, the 1st book in the Raisina Series. The 2nd book, Delhi Durbar also came out this year, so I hope you'll read it when you get a chance.
    Rgds,
    Krishan P Singh
    email: raisina.series@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krishan Partap Singh10 August 2010 at 08:19

    Thank you, Debarata! Your words of praise are much appreciated. My email address is raisina.series@gmail.com. Let me know what your final verdict on the book is. I would also suggest you do what I always did: secretly read at work!
    Cheers,
    Krishan P Singh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as debarata - half way down the book. Since long i was searching for a good political fiction for a good read and also as a research for my own humble story. When I stumbled across Young turks i was delighted - have even bought Delhi Durbar yesterday. Has 'the war ministry' released or is gonna release soon?

    @Mr.Pratap I really admire your work and will write to you as I finish reading the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, coolkamikazecat(very snazzy name!). Thanks for the words of praise. Glad u r enjoying Young Turks. The War Ministry is all written, and will be out at the start of next year. So be sure to keep an eye out for it.
    Best,
    Krishan P Singh
    raisina.series@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finished Delhi Durbar yesterday! (had taken a really long break after the first chapter :( ) But did not leave it since I picked it up again. Has some awesome moments! I am just back from a trip to Delhi(while I was reading Nehru's autobiography) and with the scenes from Luyten's fresh in mind - it was an altogether surreal feeling to read Delhi Durbar.

    ReplyDelete