I picked it up from a book store just because it was from Santosh Desai and it seemed like a fun book, read a couple of lines but gave up soon. I think I will go with your suggestion and keep it for 'parallel' reading. Your selection of books is quite nice, and I am picking up 'Celebrating Delhi' by your recommendation! Nice blog, by the way.
hey , nice blog , like it ,
ReplyDeletewon't be nice if i u can clickover to my blog page too ,
& post some suggestion
i have been reading your blog since 8 month and found quite good & inspiring one particularly 149 book reviews....
ReplyDeleteA great Indian middle class people have become a hot topic thanks to 1990's policies....
a review is quite balanced one and give reader a clear picture....
Monisha, will do.
ReplyDeleteAbdul, Thanks.
I've recently finished reading this book and in fact I liked it so very much and even could relate to some stories with my own life :-)
ReplyDeleteI picked it up from a book store just because it was from Santosh Desai and it seemed like a fun book, read a couple of lines but gave up soon. I think I will go with your suggestion and keep it for 'parallel' reading. Your selection of books is quite nice, and I am picking up 'Celebrating Delhi' by your recommendation! Nice blog, by the way.
ReplyDelete