I was just wondering and i got here, I really gt amazed by the blog. Very informaive and very helpfull thanks for providing the post. Hope that we will get more in future.
Nice post, Anu. I enjoyed the book too. Is it the first detailed product story from India? There are books on Nano but I don't see the depth in the stories yet. That is understandable because the product is too young right now.
I wrote an article based on stories in the book: Searching the source of "low-cost" car idea in India
Hi, This blog is very nice. I like it blog. Avail best India tour packages with us, the solitary tour operator in India that serves with customized India travel packages and offers opportunity to unveil myriad of tourist options.
sounds interesting.. the book that comes to mind is Made in Japan, the story of Sony. x
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the article. I was really wondering and i get here and get amazed by the article. Hope that we will get more ahead.
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering and i got here, I really gt amazed by the blog. Very informaive and very helpfull thanks for providing the post. Hope that we will get more in future.
ReplyDeleteNice post, Anu. I enjoyed the book too. Is it the first detailed product story from India? There are books on Nano but I don't see the depth in the stories yet. That is understandable because the product is too young right now.
ReplyDeleteI wrote an article based on stories in the book: Searching the source of "low-cost" car idea in India
http://cataligninnovation.blogspot.com/2010/11/low-cost-car-projects-in-india-that.html
Vinay
Anu,
ReplyDeleteI would love to read this one surely. Thanks for the review.
Julia
A wonderful posting Mam, keep up the good job.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThis blog is very nice. I like it blog.
Avail best India tour packages with us, the solitary tour operator in India that serves with customized India travel packages and offers opportunity to unveil myriad of tourist options.