Pages

Friday, 1 July 2011

A Flawed God by Arjun Shekhar



This review has been moved here. To buy this book click : 

4 comments:

  1. LOLzzz, Anu, thank God you warned us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anuradha, I am surprised at your intense reaction.
    Btw, the book has reached the Guardian bestseller list and is receiving great feedback on the facebook page of the book.
    Maybe you need to clean your lens before you call something dirty. Some of your feedback is valid but much of it is quite opinionated. Here are more balanced reviews you might want to read. http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/182395509?utm_medium=api&utm_source=custom_widget
    and
    http://bookreviews.bookrack.in/2011/06/flawed-god-by-arjun-shekhar.html
    Other balanced reviews available in First City, HT, etc.
    - Arjun Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arjun, to be honest I am also surprised at such an intense reaction to a book, but believe me this is what I honestly felt about it. In fact I did not write the review immediately to see if my reaction would mellow down, but it did not. You have the right to not like this review and be critical of my reviewing skills. I refuse to be influenced by what other reviewers say. I am an individual limited and at the same time enriched by my experiences, my biases and my conditionings.

    Congratulations on being on the bestseller list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arjun is a Mayoite and it is his conditioning as such which has shaped his book ,amongst others an article published in Imprint in 1976.He can hardly be called a XLRI ALUMINI.

    Arjun is making an attempt and he has to be appreciated for, otherwise sucess will remain a chimera et al..........

    ReplyDelete