Utorda beach in South Goa is one of the cleanest beaches with white fine grain sand. Moderate crowd and availability of water sports like sea bike, boat riding & parachute flights makes it an experience to cherish.
Life begins early for the fisher men, amidst the blue calm waters of the Arabian sea.
Sandpipers in small groups can be seen over the nearly kilometers long straight seashore looking for the breakfast pushed ashore by the sea. This early bird finds its share of food, while light & water play to create a reflection.
While there is little activity during the day, the evenings bring back the parachute gliding, sea bikes etc water sports for the visitors.
Finally, wonderful views of Sunset, landscape, seascape with mesmerizing colorful delights to cherish as the boats bid goodbye for the day.
Tomorrow would be a new day...






I stayed in Goa for ten years and never visited Utorda. I am pretty sure I need to go there the next time I visit the beach state. Superb pictures.
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs. Utorda seems to be a fabulous place.
ReplyDeleteNever heard of this place in Goa.
ReplyDeleteIs it near Palolem beach?
btw, pictures are really great.
Thanks Varun & Niranjan.
ReplyDeleteRachit, this is north of Majorda beach in South Goa - not too far from the Goa airport.
Thank you for sharing! I've been to Palolem, but not to Utorda. Will visit next time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics. Loved the solitary bird
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pix.
ReplyDelete