Afternoons have always scared me, since the time I can remember. The time after lunch and before the sun sets, is the most difficult time for me, if I don’t keep myself engaged in something. I go through some strange kind of feelings and emotions, and I am suddenly not comfortable with myself, which I usually am. At times if I am alone I have found tears flowing down my eyes, and I have no clue why and where they are coming from.
For almost a decade since I have been working, I have not had many afternoons to myself. Weekdays always are at work, there too there is feeling of being low, but its very manageable, as the time for the feeling or the emotion to set in is very less before I get involved in one thing or the other. Most of the weekends are also busy, outside the house, either with people or have lots of people around. But every once in a while when I had been alone, couple of hours after lunch had always been very difficult to manage. It almost seems like I am going deep down somewhere and am not sure if I would come out from there. Of course experience says I am out of it in few hours, but still I am yet to decipher what is it about the lazy afternoons that makes me go through these feelings.
Read it somewhere that it has something to do with our biological rhythms, but I am not sure if everyone has sometime in the day when they feel low, or I am too sensitive to face this low.
It happens with me but i figured out why it happens to me... I miss someone/something, not sure why and what exactly who/what it is.
ReplyDeleteit all lies within - both the problem and the solution
ReplyDeleteall you need to do is to write the process down and monitor it
you should probably blog your daily upheavels and track them over a period of time to identify the cause.
Santosh & Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteI think somewhere I do know the reasons but what I am not sure if these things can be controlled or not...
-Anu
It may because of stress or work. When there is lot of work to be done, sometimes i feel lonely. Especially when i am out of city or away from m kith & kean.
ReplyDeleteIt may because of stress or work. When there is lot of work to be done, sometimes i feel lonely. Especially when i am out of city or away from m kith & kean.
ReplyDelete